Mindful Moko NZ Cultural Playgroup
New Zealand Cultural Playgroup
Today Upcoming Events
No upcoming events for today
15 Next Events
- Down Syndrome WA PlaygroupMonday, 9:30 am - 11:30 amDown Syndrome WA welcomes all members with a child with Down Syndrome who are aged between 0 - 5 years to our playgroup. Meet other families in a fun, safe & supportive environment, siblings welcome.
Please call 08 9368 4002 to register before you visit us at the centre.
- Warnbro PlaygroupTuesday, 9:30 am - 11:30 amJoin us in this care free welcoming environment, where you as the community can come together, for your children to enjoy this fun and relaxed play centre, whilst making friends, sharing, co-operating with others and playing, where families can make special connections.
COST - $4 per session for one child or $6 for multiple children.
- Mindful Moko NZ Cultural PlaygroupWednesday, 9:30 am - 11:30 amWednesday's 9.:30am to 11:30am.
Mindful Moko is a NZ Maori cultural playgroup which helps educate our Tamariki on Maori traditions, language, stories, Waiatas and traditional dance.
Registrations can be done on the day, but we would prefer you to pre-register. Please bring a hat and a piece of fruit to share. $3 per session for one child and $4 for multiple children families.
- Mindful Moko NZ Cultural PlaygroupWednesday, 9:30 am - 11:30 am
- Toddler TimeThursday, 9:30 am - 11:00 amToddler Time, is for 1-5-year-olds, and is a really fun and happy morning of singing, dancing, instruments, and playtime all geared to help your toddler to grow and learn. A place also where mums can catch up and get chatting, and make new friends!
$6 per session for one child or $8 for for multiple children, accompanying babies under 12 months are free. Concession rate available!
- Miracle BabiesFriday, 9:30 am - 11:30 amMiracle Babies group is a FORTNIGHTLY MEETING. It is held alternate Fridays from 5th February 2021. Supporting premature and sick newborns and their families.
Supporting premature and sick newborns and their families. This group gives you the opportunity to meet other families who have walked a similar journey. Please call to register with the Miracle Babies Foundation before you visit us on the following number 1300 733 664.