Every Thursday @ 9:30am to 11am
Toddler Time Sing & Grow runs on Thursday mornings (term time only) from 9.30am – 11am. STARTING 11th March.
Our Toddler Time Leader will lead you on a journey for the morning full of fun, dance and nursery rhymes, laughs and giggles, help your little ones make friends, and learn how to interact with others!
Our staff will be on hand to help guide you into games, playing musical instruments, and fancy dress. There will always be someone to assist with registration sign-up and payment options.
You can register here online, and arrange payment over the phone or at the centre.
Please bring a hat and sunscreen and a piece of fruit to share. We will provide some morning cake and coffee for mums, dads, grandparents, or caregivers.
Prices vary and start from $6 per week, term payments upfront is required to keep your spot, we can waitlist those who miss out!
PRICING TABLE – Term One will only be 4 weeks, with one week free for new families.
|Weeks||Single Child $6||Multi Child $8||Consn Single Child $5||Consn Multi Child $6|
Toddler Time Sing & Grow Registration
- An evidence-based music therapy program
- Positive intervention in family life
- Supports child development outcomes include confidence, social skills, language, and communication.
- Motor skills, self-regulation, and other attributes necessary for preparation towards a formal structured learning environment such as pre-kindy.
- Builds community capacity
- Facilitated by music therapists with program-specific training
- Engages with families who may find it difficult to participate in other community programs
- Delivered face-to-face with your fun and energetic Toddler Time Leader
Music can help Child development...
If you have some free time on a Thursday morning we would love for you to come along and volunteer to help out with our Toddler Time Sing & Grow Program.
We have some spots to fill, we need help with set-up and pack down. Volunteers to get involved with some kid’s games and help to do some food prep for morning tea!
If you have the time and would like to give something back to your community, or even gain some volunteer experience for your resume! We would love to hear from you, these programs can’t run without you! All you need is to fill out the contact form above and have a current Working with Children Check, if you don’t have one, it’s easy you can apply with us and get one for as little as $10.
Or you can call Karen on 0401 943 872 and have a chat!
For further information please call us on
Phone 9593 3027 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Where: Warnbro Community and Family Centre
1 Moreton Crescent, WARNBRO WA 6169