Toddler Time is specifically run to engage toddlers in all areas of development through singing, stories, dance, movement, and play. Toddlers have the opportunity to enjoy participating, by listening and moving to songs throughout Toddler Time whilst in a safe, positive, and inclusive environment.
Warnbro Community and Family Centre’s Toddler Time Program provides families with a safe space to interact in new and positive ways, to increase their toddler’s confidence by listening to music, dancing, and interacting in our games and playtime, they will learn new ways to develop their communication and interaction skills whilst playing and having fun with each other and you as parents or caregivers. Fees are Term based. your first visit is always free. So register and come along and try it out.
It’s free to RSVP if you are coming on our events page here.
We have the coolest little t-shirts for your Toddlers, with Toddler Time.
They come in 2 sizes, 1-3 or 3-6, pink or blue, we can give you an order form at the centre.
Pink or Blue $20 each.
Orders take about a week.
RSVP TO THESE EVENTS ONLINE. SEE THE ‘SIGN UP AS A MEMBER HERE’ LINK NEAR THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE (its free to join). AND IF YOU SEND THROUGH THE REGISTRATION FORM WE WILL SEND YOU LOG IN DETAILS AUTOMATICALLY.
Toddler Time Registration
- Music & Dancing based interaction program.
- Helps with child development, which includes building on their confidence, socialising and communication skills.
- Movement and listening skills, all geared towards important preparation for the transition into pre-kindy.
- Community engagement and new friendships.
- Facilitated by a professional and qualified teacher.
- Helps families engage with other families in the community.
- Delivery is face-to-face with your fun and energetic Toddler Time Leader.
- Warnbro Community and Family Centre is working towards bringing the community back together!
If you have some free time on a Thursday morning we would love for you to come along and volunteer to help out with our Toddler Time Program.
We have some spots to fill, we need help with set-up and pack down. Volunteers to get involved with some kid’s games and help to do some food prep for morning tea!
If you have the time and would like to give something back to your community, or even gain some volunteer experience for your resume! We would love to hear from you, these programs can’t run without you! All you need is to fill out the contact form above and have a current Working with Children Check, if you don’t have one, it’s easy you can apply with us and get one.
Or you can call 08 9593 3027 and have a chat!
For further information please call us on
Phone 9593 3027 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Where: Warnbro Community and Family Centre
1 Moreton Crescent, WARNBRO WA 6169